SL-2G Slit Lamp with LED Illumination
Available from Topcon Medical Systems, Inc.
The SL-2G is a clinical slit lamp for use in eye examination. It features a compact illumination unit with an LED instead of traditional bulbs. The unit houses the adjustable slit mechanism with up to 14mm of aperture. The slit angle can be rotated 180 degrees and a set of red free and cobalt blue filters can be inserted by lever movement. Magnification changes are done through a rotating drum with 10X, 16X and 25X magnification. The oculars are Galileo convergence type and accept the attachment of a beam splitter. Optional mounts for R-900 and 870 type applanation tonometers are available.
* LED illumination makes continuous bulb replacement unnecessary
* Affordable slit lamp fully equipped with all the functions needed for a comprehensive eye exam
*Topcon’s specially treated lenses provide uncompromised optical excellence and a bright, clear and distortion-free view
* Ergonomic design provides easy accessibility and enhance user and patient comfort
* Variety of filters enhance observation including red-free for blood vessel and nevus observation and cobalt blue for fluorescein staining and IOP measurements
* Topcon omni-directional joystick and elevation mechanism provide silky-smooth movement and cross plate sliding assures exact positioning of the instrument
* Slit angle rotation from 0 to 180 capability enhances the flexibility of use